TROV HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES 2018
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Trov US Sweepstakes 2018 (\"Sweepstakes\") begins on Monday, the 26th of November 2018 at 3:00pm EST and ends on Wednesday, the 18th of December 2018 at 11:59pm EST (the \"Promotion Period\"). There will be one (1) drawing period to award one (1) prize from all eligible entries received prior to the drawing date. Entry in sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other promotion, contest or sweepstakes. By participating in the sweepstakes, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Sweepstakes Official Rules (the “Official Rules”) and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States of America who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (the \"Entrant\"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and legally binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
3. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at www.trov.com/feature/win-ipad.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
You will earn one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes for registering. You may earn additional entries by taking one or all of the following actions:
- Following @trov on Twitter
- Taking a trip to our Facebook page (Likes and comments are appreciated but not required.)
- Following @trov on Instagram
- Share this Sweepstakes and earn one (1) bonus point for each eligible friend who enters the Sweepstakes via the link you shared (maximum of ten (10) bonus entries)
Limit: You may receive a maximum number of fourteen (14) entries per person.
4. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on Thursday, the 20th of December 2018 at 5:00pm EST after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on Thursday, the 20th of December 2018 at 6:00pm EST after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within seventy-two (72) hours of the first attempted prize winner notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. Potential winners will be contacted by the Sponsor by email with instructions on how to claim their prize. Sponsor shall not be held liable for any lost, stolen, damaged or misdirected prizes. Neither Sponsor nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, or agents shall be held liable for any unsuccessful efforts to notify or communicate with a potential winner.
An entrant is not a winner of any prize, even if the Sweepstakes should so indicate, unless and until Entrant’s eligibility and the potential winning entry has been verified and entrant has been notified that verification is complete.
6. ODDS OF WINNING: Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received prior to each drawing period.
8. SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE: 2018 Apple iPad 9.7", A10, iOS 11, Wi-Fi, 32GB
Approximate Retail Value: $329.99
No substitution or transfer of prize or cash equivalent is permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Prize winner is responsible for taxes on any prize received. If the Prize or Prize notification notice is returned undeliverable or any non-compliance with the Official Rules or failure to respond and execute and return the appropriate forms within the applicable time period, it will result in a forfeiture of the Prize and an alternate winner will be randomly selected from all remaining eligible entries received.
To use any prize manufacturer, name or trademark in connection with any of the prizes is solely for the purpose of describing such prize and is not intended to suggest any affiliation or sponsorship.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes may be in violation of criminal law, and should an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
By entering this Sweepstakes and/or accepting any prize, entrant : (1) releases, discharges and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, Sweepstakes entities, and their respective Parents, Subsidiaries, limited liability and affiliated companies and advertising and Sweepstakes agencies, and each of their respective shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, agents, and assigns, (collectively the “Released Parties”) from liability of any kind or nature for any loss, claims, damages, or injuries of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from Entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance and use/misuse of any prize.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Trov Inc. 347 Hartz Ave, Danville, CA, USA 94526. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than Friday, the 28th of December 2018 at 5:00pm EST after the Promotion Period has ended.
11. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: Trov Inc.
347 Hartz Ave, Danville, CA, USA 94526
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS AND TAX: By registering to enter this Sweepstakes, you affirm that you have read and accepted these Official Rules.
Prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable taxes, if any, and any other unspecified expenses associated with acceptance or use of Prize. Winner is advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of accepting a Prize.
Acceptance of any Prize constitutes Prize Winner’s permission for the Sponsor to use winner’s name, photograph, image, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively the “Attributes”), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and releases the sweepstakes entities from all claims arising out of the use of such Attributes.
13. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgements and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the United States of America, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction.